Bali Beaches - Menjangan Beach
Menjangan Beach - the fantastic Bali experience
Menjangan is an island located not too far away from Pemuteran (you will have to take a short boat trip from Pemuteran to reach Menjangan), you will discover the most special side of Bali. Every corner of the island has something special to offer: temples, coral gardens, caves, an eel garden, a bat cave, and an anchor wreck. There is no way one can get bored on Menjangan Island.
Here are some extra specialties:
- Excellent underwater visibility for divers (25 to 30 meters, sometimes even more!)
- A very diverse marine flora and fauna – both soft and hard coral reefs and sponges; colorful tropical fish and turtle species
- The water currents are generally calm- so any water sport activity can be undertaken even by beginners. Actually, the island in general offers you a very safe atmosphere.
Plenty of activities you can immerse yourself into
The list of activities you can be a part of here at Menjangan beach and West Bali National Park is very diverse, so just take your pick and enjoy:
- Scuba diving sessions – there are around ten different and exciting diving sports around the coast of Menjangan island. The water is very clear, so you will have maximum visibility. Watch the wonderful coral gardens and the colorful and magnificent reef walls that unveil in front of your eyes.
- Snorkeling is a great family activity you will highly enjoy. There are many guided trips, and all you need for a nice snorkeling session is to rent proper equipment – fins and masks for the entire family (around $10 at the most) and delight your eyes in the underwater flora and fauna.
- A little bit of exercise will do good for the entire family – the island is perfect for mountain biking tours –discover the beauties of nature on wheels.
- Horse riding tours – admire the magnificent sunset while on horse back or take a refreshing galloping tour right in the dewy morning. Such a guided tour can cost you between $30 and $75 at the most, depending on how long the tour is.
- Get into the natural habitat of the wonderful birds – go on a bird watching tour and admire the wonderful feathered friends- just to name a few special creatures inhabiting these woods: the Bali starling, the Blue kingfisher, Sunbird, the Jungle Fowl, or the Swiftlet.
- Kayaking & Glass boating tours- just watch the underwater kingdom through the glass floor of a boat. A simply majestic experience!
Immerse into Pampering Sensations with Spa therapies
When you are on your holiday here at Menjangan beach, take some time off and get some spa therapy, you will definitely feel like you are a VIP. After swimming the whole morning in the sea, and after a nice snorkeling tour, it is definitely time to take a nice massage therapy in the afternoon. The Balinese massage will heal those aching muscles at once. Rejuvenate and renew yourself with these amazing Spa therapies at your disposal here at Menjangan.